Is there a time and age when we should start looking into the possibility of getting the Botox or Filler treatment? This is a question we get asked a lot.
If you answer, “yes” to any of the questions below and they bother, then its time to think about getting some professional information on Botox/Fillers. Almost everyone sees good results with these non-invasive treatments if done correctly.
- You notice lines in-between your brow and have an angry look all the time….
- It’s always good to smile but if you are starting to see those laugh lines….
- We all make mistakes if you ever smoked or still smoke and see smoker’s line….
- You are young and want to prevent wrinkles….
- Years of laughing and frowning have caused dynamic lines ….
Differences in Usage
Both Botox and Fillers are FDA approved for effective anti-wrinkle treatments. Each is applied to the different areas of the face.
Botox is used essentially to treat the appearance of facial wrinkles above and around the orbital bone. It treats moderate to severe horizontal forehead lines, around the eyes or crows’ feet and the lines between the eyebrows.
Dynamic wrinkles are caused by the use of muscles and Botox works by blocking the signal between nerves and muscles so the muscles treated do not contract.
The dermal fillers are essentially used to address a variety of cosmetic concerns along with diminishing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Dermal fillers are best suited to minimize static wrinkles caused as a result of fat loss and breakdown of collagen.
The fillers are used to add volume to the sunken cheeks or creating plumper lips. Some very deep acne scars can be filled with fillers.